Stay & Play Offer From Schaffer’s Mill For NNGA Members
Schaffer’s Mill Club, recognized as the “#1 Best New Private Course in California” by GolfWeek magazine, has a special stay and play offer for you. Stay at the beautiful Cedar House Sport Hotel, play two-rounds at the award-winning Schaffer’s Mill Club and experience the finest private club in the High Sierra. This is a limited time offer and one you don’t want to miss.
Weekday Stay & Play option (Sunday-Friday) – $399 per person OR
Weekend Stay & Play option (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) – $449 per person
* both based on double occupancy
Each Stay & Play option includes:
- Two rounds of golf per person at Schaffer’s Mill Club including green fee, golf car, practice balls
- A Greg Norman Play-Dry Schaffer’s Mill Club performance polo
- An Ahead Schaffer’s Mill Club cap
- A two-night stay at the beautiful Cedar House Sport Hotel in Truckee
- Breakfast buffet each morning at Cedar House
- $50 gift card to Stella, the incredible dining experience at Cedar House based on double occupancy, or $25 per person.
Custom packages can be created including longer or shorter stays, suites, golf-only and different accommodations, contact the Schaffer’s Mill team to schedule your perfect stay. Phone 530-582-6964, email email@example.com or fill out the following NNGA Special Offer Form.
Exclusive NNGA Member Golf Only Rates
If you’re in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe area and would like to experience the finest private club in the High Sierra, Schaffer’s Mill is proud to offer preferred golf only rates to NNGA members.
|Midweek||Weekend & Holiday|
|June – September|
|Before 10AM||Members Only||Members Only|
|After 3PM||Members Only||Members Only|
All NCGA guests will receive the following as part of the Schaffer’s Mill guest fee:
- Golf car
- Course guide
- Schaffer’s Mill Greg Norman Play Dry polo
- Schaffer’s Mill Ahead hat
- The private club experience of attentive service, better conditions, rapid pace of play, and limited total rounds
Membership at Schaffer’s Mill Club
Interested in the unique membership opportunities at the Schaffer’s Mill Club?
Club membership at Schaffer’s Mill is a straightforward affair, allowing you to focus on enjoying the beauty of the High Sierra, not notarizing paperwork. Schaffer’s Mill Club is what’s called a right-to-use Club, meaning you get to enjoy all of the benefits of the amenities without carrying financial responsibilities like operating assessments and capital calls. Members are simply required to pay a modest one-time enrollment.
Our Membership team has crafted specialized categories of membership to fit your lifestyle, and our Club Membership team can help you find the best fit for you. Some memberships are available only to owners within Schaffer’s Mill, while others are available to those living outside the community.
All Memberships at Schaffer’s Mill includes:
- Access privileges for the Member, spouse, and any children 25 years of age or younger
- Access to all current and future Schaffer’s Mill amenities, including clubhouse, swimming pool, fitness center, tennis courts, restaurant, bar and more.
- Preferred guest fees for both accompanied and unaccompanied guests
- Preferred pricing on all merchandise purchased at the Club
- Access to special Member-only events throughout the year and then ongoing annual dues.
For further membership information, please contact our membership director Ben Keilholtz by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 480.220.9891.