Schaffer’s Mill Golf & Lake Club is a private club for our members and their guests. However, the Club does offer non-members three options to enjoy the course as unaccompanied guests of the Club. You can view options HERE.
- Golfweek’s Best: Next 100 Residential, 2015
- Golf Advisor Names Schaffer’s Mill in Top 10 in Reno-Lake Tahoe, 2015
- Schaffer’s Mill received national recognition in its 2008 Debut
- Golfweek – #1 Best New Private Course in California 2008
- Golfweek – #9 Best New Private Course Nationwide 2008
- Golf Inc. – Top 5 Developments of the Year 2009
- Golfweek – #7 Best New Private Courses 2009
- Links Magazine – Awarded: Links Premier Course and Best Value Club
Click on the cards below for a larger view.
The outward or “Meadow” nine ambles through firs, spruce and Ponderosas at the base of a ridge, while the inward “Mountain” nine showcases elevation changes of up to 400 feet, with magnificent 360° views of the Martis Valley, Lookout Mountain and the Carson Range. The par 71 course plays to over 7,000 yards and is considered by many as the finest golf course in the Tahoe and Truckee area.