The new 7.4-acre Clubhouse Village at Schaffer’s Mill is spectacular, well-designed, inviting and comfortable. Designed by Ward Young Architects of Truckee and located in the center of the Schaffer’s Mill community, the Clubhouse Village features a collection of buildings, water features, play areas and a community gathering spot, known as Schaffer’s Square, all designed to bring families together with nature and celebrate Truckee’s four seasons. The North Village includes The Sport’s Shop, The Market (restaurant and café), members-only men’s and women’s Locker rooms, Millworks (workout facility), The Family Pool, Peg’s Poolside restaurant and Schaffer’s Square. Construction of the South Village, which will feature the 1867 Restaurant, The Horn Bar and Schaffer’s Hot Springs, will commence in late 2013.
The addition of the Clubhouse Village will add to an already impressive list of current Club amenities, including:
- A 48′ Sunseeker Yacht. Named No Brainer, the yacht is moored just minutes away from Schaffer’s Mill, and with one simple call to our Club Concierge, Members can be enjoying the crystal blue waters of Lake Tahoe.
- A full-time Member Services Team ready to help Members with everything from grocery pickup to yacht use and shuttle pickup.
- Private Lake Club at Jake’s on the Lake. Located on the waterfront in the heart of Tahoe City, Jake’s boasts sweeping views of Lake Tahoe’s crystalline water and stunning mountain vistas.
- An award-winning John Harbottle and Johnny Miller-designed golf course.
- A Club Shuttle service with complimentary drop-off and pickup at area ski resorts.
To learn more about each element of the new Clubhouse Village, hover over the site numbers on the interactive map above, and click for more information on each area of the Club Village.