Memorial Day Weekend has become one of the iconic summer celebrations at Schaffer’s Mill. Our Club General Manager Mike Hurd is working hard to finalize all of the details, but rest assured that we’ll have an outstanding weekend of fun in store for you.
Saturday, May 28th will be filled with kids’ games, the Shortcut Golf event for Members, and dining and dancing into the night, with the weekend capping off with a Pancake Breakfast on Monday the 30th.
Start off the Memorial Day Bash at the North Village on Saturday May, 28th with these events:
- Kids’ activities and entertainment starting at 11:00am, including the Schaffer’s Mill Bounce House, face painting, tattoo and balloon art
- Lunch will be served in the tent starting from 12:00pm to 2:30pm (Price: $7 for Kids, $14 for Adults)
- Adult longest drive and closest-to-the-pin contests throughout the weekend
- The all-ages “Rubber Ducky” Race
- Short Cut Annual Par 3 Shootout: Beginning at 3:00pm, we’ll convert all of the holes on the front nine to par three’s, to have two-player teams compete for early season dominance. Field is limited to the first 36 players. RSVP now with Clint via email or by calling 530.582.6964.
- Saturday Evening Party: Celebrate the first big weekend of the summer in grand style with dinner, dancing, and a no-host bar serving your favorite beverages. The party will begin with appetizers and cocktails at 5:30pm. Dinner will be served from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Local party-rock favorites “Jump Start” will perform from 6:30pm to 10:00pm. (Price: $12 for kids, $20 for Adults)
There’s more fun to be had around the pool and golf course continuing on Sunday, May 29th, and we’ll cap off the weekend with the Memorial Day Pancake Buffet Special starting at 9:00am on Monday, May 30th:
- Buffet special will include pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, and whipped cream
- Juice and coffee included
- Traditional breakfast menu will also be available
We look forward to celebrating with everyone!